Welcome to Employer Branding South Africa
Employer Branding SA aims to enlighten the South African market on the power of employer branding, highlighting the fact that for any company to be profitable, successful, competitive and uniquely different, this can only be achieved through its people.
"Today’s most successful companies are those with the BEST PEOPLE, not just the best products!" ~ Brett Minchington, 2014 Employer Branding Global Trends Report
The importance of one’s employer brand has never been more prevalent in our volatile world faced by many outside influencers such as political, social, economic, environmental and technological challenges.
Through the gathering, sharing and distribution of global, regional and local insights we endeavour to inform the industry on what it takes to attract, recruit, engage and retain top talent in order for companies to meet strategic objectives, drive success, exceed bottom line profitability and deliver on customer excellence.
We welcome you into the exciting world and centre stage of employer branding in South Africa!
Our consulting services are client dependent. Services can include employer branding surveys and compiling of one’s employee value proposition.
FACILITATION & TRAINING
We facilitate Employer Branding workshops geared towards addressing your company’s unique structure, attributes and requirements.
As a pioneer promoting employer branding in SA, Celeste Sirin is available to present at conferences and networking breakfasts.
DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF AS AN EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
and WITNESS THE RESULTS!
- A company’s employer brand is twice as likely to drive job consideration as its company brand (LinkedIn)
- 80% of SA companies believe that employer branding has a significant impact on their ability to hire talent (SA recruiting trends 2015)
- Investment in employer brand drives savings in recruitment and retention (LinkedIn)
- 38% of global companies are planning to increase investment for employer branding initiatives to date (Employer Brand International)
- The cost per hire is over x2 lower for companies with an employer brand (LinkedIn)
- 72% increase of companies using social media channels to communicate their employer brand (Employer Brand International)